Chris Nolan, CRS, GRI, SRS, ABR
· As a life long resident of the New Orleans area, Chris knows the local market. She received an Associate of Arts degree in Office Administration at Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, LA and graduated from Riverdale High School, Jefferson/Metairie, LA
·Chris has been a FULL-TIME REALTOR since 1994 & takes all her endeavors seriously. She is proud of her record of business integrity & her commitment to display professionalism. Detail oriented, persistent & meticulous, she knows how to stay on top of your transaction. Chris has a proven track record.
If you are moving locally or looking for a weekend getaway, she can search for that "just right" property.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU AS THE CLIENT?
- Education plays an important role. Chris is continually taking non-mandatory continuing ed classes simply to stay at the top of her game. She takes at least one negotiating class every year. A good negotiator can make the difference between a buyer purchasing a property and a buyer not purchasing a property; also a seller getting what he should for a property.
- Experienced in Successions, 1031 Tax deferred exchanges, Residential, Commercial, Multi-family, Condominiums, Vacant land, Warehouse sales and leasing.
- If you are planning a move anywhere in the world, for both residential or commercial property, she can connect you with an experienced, qualified Realtor who has undergone much of the same training & designations as herself.
Call if you'd like more information on any of these subjects, or for a free relocation package anywhere in the United States.
Experienced in residential, multi-family, condo, vacant land, 1031 tax exchanges, successions.
Designations & Certifications
Chris has achieved the major professional designations in real estate:
CRS®, Certified Residential Specialist® GRI, Graduate Realtor® Institute
SRS, Seller Representative Specialist, ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative,
Cartus Referral, Inventory & Marketing Specialist, USAA & Affinity Specialist, Certified Negotiation Specialist
· Less than 4% of all Realtors in the U.S. have earned the CRS by completing the advanced training, and meeting significant experience requirements. It's the Ph.D. of residential real estate. She knows how to work with other agents, lenders, appraisers & closing attorneys to your best advantage.
New Orleans Slidell Metairie Harahan River Ridge Kenner
Lakeview Mandeville Covington LaPlace Luling
Chris was awarded the prestigious Quality Service Award given annually to an agent who goes the extra mile in giving outstanding quality service. The award is based on a survey of over 10,000 clients. Her commitment is to her clients. In a market where lots of companies & agents claim to be #1, she wants you to know who's #1 - THE CUSTOMER!!
· Louisiana Realtors Association
· Star Power Club (national mastermind Realtor organization)
· New Orleans Metropolitan Assn. of Realtors . National Assn. Expert Advisors
· Sales & Marketing Executives of N.O.
· Envision Jefferson 2020 Element Committee
· East Jefferson Business Association (Board Member, Secretary, 2nd VP, 1st VP, President-elect)
· Victims & Citizens Against Crime
- Jefferson Chamber of Commerce
Top Agent Realty, Inc.
1928 Sgt. Alfred Dr., Slidell, LA 70458 985-265-7099
Branches: 1011 N. Causeway Blvd., Ste. 9, Mandeville, LA 70471
1513 Clearview Pkwy., Metairie, LA 70001
Realtor Licensed in LA, USA Broker Licensed in LA & MS, USA